 Off-Topic / Debate / 23958
Re: New Mecha: "Centurion" Officer Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 00:40:38 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Soren Roberts wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Soren Roberts wrote:

   Mladen, if you’re looking for an argument I’d be happy to oblige you, but let’s take it to e-mail okay? I don’t get off on your egotistical bitchiness and I doubt anyone else here does.

FUT o-t debate, just in case. And my apologies to the rest of .mecha for this post.

<snipped the hissy fits>

Now kids, don’t make me separate you two. Let’s all just check this at the door, build some cool mecha of our own styles, and have fun, eh?

Bravely jumping in the middle,

-Chris

(note: Guys, don’t take this too seriously. After all, these plastic robots don’t care whether their guns look like weapons of war or bananas. ‘Member Bryce’s gorilla bot? :-)