 Off-Topic / Debate / 23772 (-5)
  Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism

(...) I would never presume such :) Here's an analogy--there are those who notice that the emperor has no clothes and think to themselves, "Well, that emperor is pretty dense to be walking around without any clothes--look at how much better I am (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: "regulating Liberals"

(...) Not sure what you are saying here. When I said "responsibility", I meant personal responsibility. As I have stated elsewhere, Freedom without morality is doomed. I don't need an amoral government to be my conscience. JOHN (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: interest rates & "Economic Health"

(...) That is easy, the USA has a boom-bust economy. How about before Bush came to power? (...) Spoken like a true “small businessman”. (...) For those who still have jobs and can afford a home perhaps... As an aside, is the interest on your "home (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism

(...) To quote a twist of a famous quotation: "The devil is in the details". We try, and that is all we can do. The world should at least have the opportunity to try. JOHN (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism

(...) Just enough to be holier than thou, I take it? :-) (...) So....you think I'm wrong? ;-) (...) "Oh, we have both kinds of chips on our shoulders here in Canada: arrogance and self-righteousness." Someone missed the joke.... :-) The greater (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact