 Off-Topic / Debate / 23640
23639  |  23641
Subject:
Another horrific story out of Fallujah
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 02:38:41 GMT

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20040401/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_21

This is frighteningly reminiscent of the events in Somolia that inspired the
movie Black Hawk Down. So the obvious question is what do we do now?

Do we act as Bill Clinton did in Somolia and evacuate the area out of fear?

Do we act as the voters of Spain and give in to the demands of the murdering
terrorists?

Or do we stand resolute, committed to completing the task we set out to
accomplish just over a year ago?

I hope that irregardless of your opinion of Bush you would agree that doing
anything other than continuing along our task of liberating Iraq is the only
option. Whether or not you believe war was justified, it is plain that leaving
the country in the situation it is currently in would be disastrous. These
terrorists are desperately longing for the corrupt days of Hussein, who cares if
he rapes, pillages and murders, as long as they are treated well. It just really
hurts when Americans are treated the same way that Iraqi’s have been treated for
years.

Scott C.