 Off-Topic / Debate / 23650
Re: Another horrific story out of Fallujah
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:12:28 GMT

   I sincerely hope that when the pull out date arrives that the UN will look past it’s partisan dislike of conservatives in America and pitches in to help stabalize the area. If not Iraq may end up a stone age hell hole like many of its neighbors.

If Iraq ends up a “stone age hell hole”, it won’t be the UN’s fault; this mess is Bush’s making.

Scott A