 Off-Topic / Debate / 23109
Re: Babies who threaten to topple Israel?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:12:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Harro de Jong wrote:
dr_scott_arthur@yahoo.co.uk (Scott A) wrote in <Hr2E5y.17H7@lugnet.com>:

Personally, I find the insistence on Israel being a "Jewish state" a
little questionable; I don't feel Scotland must remain either "white" or
"Christian"...

Many Jews feel that a Jewish state is the only place on earth where they
can be reasonably safe. A feeling that's not wholly unwarranted, given
details like the WW2 "Endlösung" and current worldwide antisemitism. Have
you ever been persecuted for being Scottish?

He's Scottish?  Get him out of here!

Dave!