 Off-Topic / Debate / 21096
  Bush, a flawed evil genius?

Perhaps my good friends here on OTD, who are against the war can help enlighten my understanding, because I get a bit confused sometimes. From several of your posts I have pieced together what I think you have been trying to tell me. Bush was able (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bush, a flawed evil genius?

(...) Either 9/11 was intentionally allowed to happen (doubtful) or the FBI once again dropped the ball on an important investigation. If a person or organization proves their gross incompetence (yet again) leading to massive loss of life, my first (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bush, a flawed evil genius?

(...) First, that there is a coalition of any consequences is laughable. Really it's just the U.S. and England. For my part, I think Blair is being dictated to by the power brokers in his country -- things *might* have been far different if Gore had (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Bush, a flawed evil genius?

(...) All politicians are whores to a certain extent, Republicans to corporations, especially tobacco and guns; Democrats to lawyers, Hollywood, and the many environmental activist groups. (...) Or perhaps you are forgetting the corporate (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Bush, a flawed evil genius?

(...) Just the U.S. and England!?!? Australia was on the ground there too! And fully (at a national government level, anyway) supportive. And yet you say "just the U.S. and England"! What next? The Three Stooges being just Larry and Curly? The Three (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Bush, a flawed evil genius?

(...) Indeed. Go Poland!(1) They sent special ops dudes at the very least (from all reports, some very effective special ops, at that... there's a story behind how those forces came into being). 1 - I'm 1/2 Polish, my dad came to the US in 1949 (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bush, a flawed evil genius?

(...) Well, you are right there Richie, US and Australia and GB are like the three stooges... BTW, according to dubya, the "coalition" was counting about 45 countries, most of them being anonymous. Now, why would any country want to remain anonymous (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Bush, a flawed evil genius?

(...) Who knows? And who cares? I think the last elections already proved enough that it isn't what you stand for, but who you know (or your daddy knows) that will make you a winner. So, then ext elections will probably happen around the time that (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Bush, a flawed evil genius?

(...) Many people prefer to give charitable donations anonymously, and charitable donations are pretty much 'the right thing to do', aren't they? ;-) Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) Misérable (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Bush, a flawed evil genius?

(...) Should that be "(URL) Gone Poland>"? I suppose now that Bush has won his 2nd term, there is no need for Poland (and others) to maintain their token presence. Scott A (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)