 Off-Topic / Debate / 20509
Re: Guess who's next?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:28:42 GMT

This was not a war to decrease terrorism worldwide.  This was not a war to
protect Americans or increase the security of the USA.  So I ask, besides
the 'liberated Iraq', what was this war for?  Oil?  Dubya flexing Imperial
America?  I dunno, but the *stated* reasons are all null and void.

I hear the ministry of oil has been very well protected since the fall of
Baghdad... but hospitals have been looted.

And museums, while we're at it.

...while troops were busy toppling statutes for the benefit of the world's
media.

Scott A