 Off-Topic / Debate / 20323
Re: Guess who's next?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:10:38 GMT

This was not a war to decrease terrorism worldwide.  This was not a war to
protect Americans or increase the security of the USA.  So I ask, besides
the 'liberated Iraq', what was this war for?  Oil?  Dubya flexing Imperial
America?  I dunno, but the *stated* reasons are all null and void.

I hear the ministry of oil has been very well protected since the fall of
Baghdad... but hospitals have been looted.

Scott A