 Off-Topic / Debate / 19249
Re: What has to be the worst in mug shots...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:15:02 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message
I know that when the police come "a knockin'" that most folks don't have
enuf time to "pretty themselves up"...

But this guy...

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/south/03/03/pakistan.arrests/index.htm

Now that has to be the worst pic ever...  And what's with that shirt?

;)

Snipp

LOL!
Bad hair Day?