 Off-Topic / Debate / 18078
Re: Former Iraqi General
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 12:57:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:

As for the NRA, yeah they are just another puppet.

Or are they one of the puppet-masters?

As for the original (sort of) topic of this thread, well just flipping
wonderful. So how long till all diplomatic options are 'exhausted.'

You'll know when there are no other options available.

Seriously tough, if you look at the Declaration of Independence, (
http://www.archives.gov/exhibit_hall/charters_of_freedom/declaration/declaratio
n_transcription.html ) you can see some startling similarities between the
state that they thought was worth revolting against and our current state.
Certanily not all of their specific complaints apply now, but many do and many
more that they didn't have.  I wonder if the founding fathers would advocate
revolt today.

Chris