 Off-Topic / Debate / 18058
Re: Former Iraqi General
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:31:14 GMT

"Pax Americana":
http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/opinion/0902/29bookman.html

Links re Bush's speech:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,807286,00.html

http://www.accuracy.org/bush/

-- Hop-Frog

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Former Iraqi General

(...) This is, sadly, the exact kind of helplessness and futility that Scott and I were discussing in the other thread. I can read all of this, and it certainly seems consistent with what we know of Bush (eg: stolen elections and questionable (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)
  Re: Former Iraqi General

(...) Well after reading that enlightening (for lack of a more suitable description) article, I now see that my previous opinion of; "liberating the Iraqi people would be a good idea," was nothing more than delusional idealism. Idealism truly is a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)