 Off-Topic / Debate / 16927
16926  |  16928
Subject:
Are some of you guys making it too easy on the rest of us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 21:19:03 GMT

More often than not, I find myself not replying to many points in a
discussion, because I just KNOW that by the time I start doing any decent
research, one of you will have completed their research and posted the
results by then (e.g., Chris' research on term lengths in the Senate - I
KNEW John's 5:1 was preposterous, but why waste time disproving it?  By the
time I had read John's post, Chris had already refuted it).

It makes the threads more interesting, but it is making my research skills
wither ;-)

--
http://www.sun.com/service/support/software/iplanet/index.html