 Off-Topic / Debate / 16699
Re: Capital Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:21:03 GMT

    Here in sunny Western PA we have a disturbing abundance of far-right
demagogues on the radio, all of whom place the blame for all the ills of
society--from the possibility of a dirty bomb to the heartbreak of
psoriasis-- squarely upon Liberals

Here's an article that blames crime on diet
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/health/newsid_2063000/2063117.stm

Well, sort of...

ROSCO