 Off-Topic / Debate / 16401
16400  |  16402
Subject:
Let's play "predict the responses"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 01:07:13 GMT

(and also maybe to defuse the flame war that might soon be erupting about
returning stuff bought at another store)

http://www.nationalreview.com/derbyshire/derbyshire050902.asp

Who can most accurately predict how each of the usual suspects will react to
that one? (no need to post, you can just keep score in your head).