 Off-Topic / Debate / 16227
  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) What Sharon did *ALMOST 50 YEARS AGO* was wrong-- Israel itself is not proud of some of those early day policies. But that was a long, long, time ago. Times have changed, and so has Israel's policies. Citing events that occured almost a half (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Wasted breath alert

IMHO, subject says it all. Most of the participants know this already, so a "wasted breath alert" is in itself wasted breath, I guess. I don't see a lot of movement happening. Remember who you're dealing with, everyone. All parties already know how (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) This makes it seem that you don't understand how we "fight terrorism" on stage and toss terrorists scraps under the table. Do you really believe all that one-sided Amerika is the land of goodness tripe? We are a political entity and we do evil (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) Doing the only thing they can? Strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up women, kids, houses and villages? Only thing they can?? I don't care what the world could throw at me, there will *never* come a time when I would feel justified to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wasted breath alert

*sigh* Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) Great! When will he go on trial? When will his victims be compensated? Given Israel’s strong record in tracking down war criminals from WW2, it would be hypocracy if he was not put on trial would it not? (...) Indeed it was. But Sabra and (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) They have a rock to move and no lever. There are lands that they believe are by rights theirs that the state of Israel has occupied for a long time. They want an Israeli withdrawl. They've tried many things including appeal to the world (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)