 Off-Topic / Debate / 15906
Re: Curious, if true
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:49:58 GMT

If they're passed out on the stoop from
their heroine use, all I have to do is step over them.  No biggie.

Chris

This may be a cultural thing, but I would be more likely give some help to
the individual (direct or indirect). That said, I have never seen anyone
“passed out on the stoop from their heroine use”.

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=