 Off-Topic / Debate / 15444
Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:47:15 GMT

Alfred:

I apologize if I misunderstood your degree of knowledge on the subjects
under discussion -- it seems to me that your last two posts contradict each
other at least in part, but that doesn't matter, I'll just take your word
for what you do and do not know.  I apologize if it seems like I am trying
to shut you down, I am not -- and I said so previously.

I think you are taking my terseness for venom -- but there is no venom in
any of it.  I just don't want this to drag out.

Your timing with your original post on the Scott and Larry Show was still
abominable, and I am not sorry for pointing that out to you. What seems
weird to me is your desire to stretch out subjects far beyond what most
would consider their more ordinary conversational time limits.  I mean, no
one else is posting about this subject any longer. Nor where they posting on
the previous subject you posted about before this. Feel free to disagree.

Apologies have been made.  Our respective positions further clarified.  As
far I am concerned, that's it.

-- Hop-Frog