 Off-Topic / Debate / 1479
Re: ValuJet double jeopardy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:23:24 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:
Dunno, but who cares?  They screwed up, and they ought to pay.

:-P  Thanks, Mike.  I agree they screwed up, but I had the impression that,
in the U.S. there was an upper limit on the number of books that can be
thrown at any given person.  Jus' wanted to clarify.

Cheers,
- jsproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>