 Off-Topic / Debate / 14716
Re: The Faith Issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:38:41 GMT

As a pagan, I never try to win converts to my pagan way of thinking.
Indeed, it is part of my personal faith that all such matters are highly
individualistic and that no one can or should intervene in the spiritual
life of another. I don't care how others choose to live their spiritual
lives, or even if they have what they may consider spiritual lives in the
first place.

And from what I've seen, people's faith changes (sometimes markedly) over time,
anyway - the well-publicised story of Cat Stevens / Yusouf Islam comes to mind
- so what you preach to me today may become abominable to you tomorrow.

ROSCO