 Off-Topic / Debate / 14450
Re: 'work of neo-Nazis' (Re: Anthrax Info)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 07:02:59 GMT

I tend to think that the fact that we allow them their proper freedoms is the
reason that we generally have little problem with them.

So you think it is OK that they use the internet to spread their propaganda
even to countries which have good reasons to disallow this type of
propaganda? Or do you think there could be no good reasons to disallow tis
type of proaganda? It seems to me your freedom in the US has never been at
stake through an internal threat. This is different from most European
countries, so we don't see propaganda activities against freedom as proper
use of freedom.

:wq

Horst