 Off-Topic / Debate / 14420
Re: 'work of neo-Nazis' (Re: Anthrax Info)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:09:48 GMT

Anthrax attacks' 'work of neo-Nazis'

True or not, I have always been amazed by how much you in the US allow
neo-Nazis to abuse the freedom they have. For historical reasons, this is a
bit different in Europe, and especially in Germany. However, this of course
does not mean we have no neo-Nazi problem ...

:wq

Horst