 Off-Topic / Debate / 13648
Re: Anyone else think this is a bad idea?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:13:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:
Oh, and if you really truly are delusional enought to think...<snipped BS>

Sticks and stones...

Sticks and stones may break my bones,
but new ideas will never penetrate my preconceived notions,
and I'm completely safe from ever having to reconsider the truth!

Is that your version?

Really Dan, when you get around to addressing the ideas I'm sure we're all
interested to hear why Syria is no better or worse a country than, say,
Holland. But till then, be happy dodging. Not that it moves the debate
forward at all, but if it makes you feel better, by all means.