 Off-Topic / Debate / 13571
Re: Anyone else think this is a bad idea?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:08:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:

Every country in the U.N. Secruity Council has dirt under the nails, Syria
is no better or worse.

You can't really mean that, can you?

Actually, having Syria there is may at least "balance
the ticket" in a way.

Yes. Give the state sponsors of terrorism a seat too, that seems fair to me.

++Lar