 Off-Topic / Debate / 13572
Re: War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:10:04 GMT

Hello Chris,

But I don't believe for even a smidge of a second that our freedoms are
based on denying those to others.

Making money is not one of your freedoms? Or you don't make money a the
expense of the one worldwide environment we have? You pay fair prices for
the goods you import from the third world? There are no people starving in
Somalia, because you want the freedom to eat imported meat at Burger King?
Man, Europe has to learn a lot from you, if the answer is yes to all of
these questions ...

Only when and if we decide they have a valid point will we change.

You don't think they have one?

And just like the petulant two year old, big people sometimes swat them
for their behavior.

You think that is OK? And it is the same as killing people at war?

Greetings

Horst