 Off-Topic / Debate / 13305
Re: Chick disproves Islam!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 15:23:45 GMT

I thought the author was making fun of Christians.  I didn't go looking >around,
but from your cites, it sounds like it supports that.  Or am I all wet?

I don't think Jack Chick intentionally makes fun of Christians but he
certainly makes some Christians (or ANY other uncritical thinkers that
operate the way he and his writers do, for that matter) look ridiculous. I
doubt that was his desired outcome.