 Off-Topic / Debate / 13304
Re: Chick disproves Islam!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 14:33:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Pedro Silva writes:
I just read some other sections of the site. I was particularly amused by a
couple of stuff:
- Singapore government forbids religious critics => incentives equalness
between religions => is wrong ('cause we are better!).
- Can almost 1 bn Catholics be wrong? See the scriptures, and you'll find
out (!)

The fun never ends...

But I do think there is a lesson to take from this page: fudamentalism
derives from ignorance, and is *democratic* in religious distribution...

Pedro (Thank god I'm atheist...)

I thought the author was making fun of Christians.  I didn't go looking around,
but from your cites, it sounds like it supports that.  Or am I all wet?

Chris