 Off-Topic / Debate / 13303
Re: Chick disproves Islam!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 14:30:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes:

2. Arguing in a circle: If you have already assumed in your premise what you
are going to state in your conclusion, then you have ended where you began
and proven nothing.

Kinda like a guy who rejects "traditional" views of morality, invents his
own (!) and then declares himself righteous?!! Honestly, how bizarre is
that?! Ruminate on that one for a while and then criticize all you want.

Heynowwaitaminnit!  I resemble that remark.

Actually, that describes me well enough.  But your implication is that the
logic therein is circular.  Maybe I'm a little slow, but I don't see it.  Could
you spell it out slowly for me?

thanks,

Chris