 Off-Topic / Debate / 13289
13288  |  13290
Subject:
Chick disproves Islam!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 16:00:04 GMT

This was far too funny not to post.

http://www.chick.com/information/religions/islam/fallacies.asp

DaveE

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Chick disproves Islam!

(...) be used against christianity like #2 2. Arguing in a circle: If you have already assumed in your premise what you are going to state in your conclusion, then you have ended where you began and proven nothing. (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)
  Re: Chick disproves Islam!

Hmm, I'm not sure whether this article really disproves Islam or simply all religions. The author seems to be drawing on his own broad assumptions and bias about Islam, which I think falsely characterizes the religion itself and what it stands for (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)
  Re: Chick disproves Islam!

(...) Agree. It starts with the wrong argument, and goes all the way down. I'd say the writer was probably abducted by aliens, who implanted him a probe... ;-) Pedro (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)