 Off-Topic / Debate / 13112
    Re: Debunk this? —Richard Marchetti
   David: You seem to be pretty selective about what you are willing to comment on. For some information that flies in the face of your assertions about modern day Israel, please see: (URL) don't know the reputation of The Times, but the article (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Debunk this? —Dan Boger
     (...) 1) The guy says "Moderate physical pressure" the reporter writes "torture". 2) The fight against terrorism isn't "against your own people". 3) If there's good intelligence that there's a suicide bomber heading twards Tel-Aviv, and they catch (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: Debunk this? —Horst Lehner
      Hello Dan, (...) What if they just THINK he has info about it? If you really think this idea to the very end, I think you will prefer to live in a constitutional state. (...) ^^^^^^ "could potentially" probably would be more realistic ... Greetings (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: Debunk this? —Richard Marchetti
     (...) I am pretty sure I have never mentioned this in the past. So I have no idea what you are talking about. I think you are mistaking me for someone else. And I am really not sure about the previous acquittal -- but I am willing to read a cite if (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Debunk this? —David Arnon
   (...) Of course. I was answering certain accusations and not listing all that I see wrong in modern day Israel. surely, Mr. Gilon is not who Daniel Jasim referred to as a "terrorist (by America's very own definition)". I'm sure no one in the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Debunk this? —Richard Marchetti
   David: Okay, now we are caught up in nit-picking over the incidents of both sides and what constitutes protecting citizens when some of them are de facto PLO members who oppose and resent Israeli rule. We might as well stop here... No one is (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)