 Off-Topic / Debate / 12930
Re: Stupid Tales of Misplaced Zeal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Santosh Bhat writes:

Yes or the press conferences with the New York mayor:

Rudy rocks. They ought to draft him for another term. Most level headed
politician we have. But I digress. :-)

Its no wonder that the press are sometimes called "The filth". To me it was
borderline to them behaving very opportunistically to the events. For
goodness sakes, listen to the guy talking, they'd be amazed what wealth of
information is available if they listened to what was being said for a change.

Santosh

*sorry if i appear to be frivolous in attacking the media, but its them that
we rely on to obtain information from such a distance.

Not a frivolous attack at all, IMHO. It's amazing how easy it is to ignore
the actual answer to your question when you are so convinced you already
know what the answer is. (and how clueless it makes you look later to those
not sharing your set of blinders)...

Any resemblance to the person typing these words is of course totally unfounded.