 Off-Topic / Debate / 12549
  Re: War

(...) I didn't actually hear anyone advocate attacking civilians. I guess I only assume when various gov officials say war, they mean war on terror, on the terrorists. I may be wrong, of course... (...) if any group would to claim responsibility for (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

(...) The Syrian, Egyptian and Saudi Arabian broadcast news made note that portions of the footage shown on American TV were actually unrelated to the attacks. You must take everything with a grain of salt. I don't doubt that there were Palestinians (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

(...) Years ago, the U.S. and other members of the world community sat on their hands as the Nazis performed atrocities before the world. Behind the scenes, many of our corporate "persons" profited from the blood and suffering of others (recently (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

(...) While it may be true that _portions_ of the footage were not in celebration of the attacks, the majority of it most definitely was. I have a friend and co-worker who is visiting family in Jordan. He managed to get an e-mail through and said (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

(...) Well said, Richard. In the worst possible way, we have become the victims of indiscriminate murder whereas, as you noted, America (specifically government and corporate entities) had undeniably been perpetrators or collaborators elsewhere. I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)