 Off-Topic / Debate / 12185
12184  |  12186
Subject:
Frivolous lawsuits--a new winner?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:06:23 GMT

http://www.cnn.com/2001/LAW/07/28/life.poptart.reut/index.html

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Frivolous lawsuits--a new winner?

(...) (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)
  Re: Frivolous lawsuits--a new winner?

(...) this persone was having trouble with. I hope it gets dismissed as baseless. Further, I'd like to see the law changed to have her pay the legal costs as well. THAT would cut down on frivolous lawsuits, if taking on deep pockets companies didn't (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)