 Off-Topic / Debate / 12184
Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:01:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Trevor Pruden writes:

<snip>

Reposting to .off-topic.debate

'm not sure that mass copying all of these over without adding any new text
was all that useful, I think just suggesting that the thread be moved in one
post probably would have sufficed.

Maybe not though.