 Off-Topic / Debate / 11492
    Re: Conspiracy theories: little green men —Daniel Jassim
   Could the moon landings have been faked, of course. However, I believe they happened and seriously doubt there was a conspiracy regarding the matter. We know the rockets went up and we have the first hand accounts of the astronauts who rode them. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Conspiracy theories: little green men —Kirby Warden
     i'm rather devided on the "want to believe" concept... ...the kid in me certainly thinks it a great idea to have aliens visiting Earth and leaving advanced technology... ...however, the realist in me doesn't think it would be such a hot idea to have (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Conspiracy theories: little green men —Rick Clark
     In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes (in part): (...) Actually, I think the consprirists only believe the moon landings themselves were faked, not the space program, nor the earth orbits. They seem to believe that we have orbited the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Conspiracy theories: little green men —Kirby Warden
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes: <snip> (...) There is link somewhere in my favorites folder that I cannot find at the moment (this folder is dire need of organizing) which offers a cite about a creationist who would not believe a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Conspiracy theories: little green men —Dave Schuler
     (...) I've read that quote--I think it was this guy: (URL) this article doesn't show the quote. (...) There was, of course, that awful movie "Wag the Dog." Dave! (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: Conspiracy theories: little green men —Kirby Warden
     (...) yup, i think that was him. I looked around some more for my link, but I think i might not have actually saved it. In fact, I might have found it somewhere around Lugnet, but am not sure where to start looking, it has been a couple of months (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Conspiracy theories: little green men —Daniel Jassim
   (...) <snipped some stuff> (...) What was that line of Chris Farley's in "Tommy Boy": You can stick your head up a cows ass to look for a good steak or just trust the butcher... something like that. ;^) I hear ya, Kirby. Dan (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)