 Off-Topic / Debate / *23396 (-10)
  Re: Commanche helicopter

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote: -snip- (...) I take that back actually. I am just cautious when I talk about the BBC. Come you, even you have to admit that their reporting of Gulf War II, and the fallout from it, was biased. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Commanche Helicopter

(...) Dude, do you even know anything about the "Comanche"? It is a scout/attack helicopter. The "Apache" and "Cobra" can both carry more weapons than it, and the "Kiowa" is still capable as a scout platform. Why waste more money on this clearly (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Is Nader really THAT stupid, or just a secret lapdog of GWB?

(...) Given that Kerry is supposed to be a grass roots Democrat, I agree. If NR stands against the Democrats in marginal constituencies I hope Kerry puts him in Camp Delta (preferably in the same cell as Bush) when he wins ;-) Scott A (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Commanche helicopter

(...) a cold war weapon. (...) What makes you say that? Scott A (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Bush 'bending science to his political needs'

(...) (URL) Bush 'bending science to his political needs'> ==+== The Bush administration is guilty of misrepresenting scientific knowledge and misleading the public, a group of America's most senior scientists claimed yesterday. They said the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Commanche Helicopter

(...) So isn't now the perfect time for a more stealthy chopper? I think the misson requirements could be re-orientated toward todays needs but I don't think the whole program needs to be scrapped. (...) Were'nt large parts of both gulf wars (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Is Nader really THAT stupid, or just a secret lapdog of GWB?

Once again, Ralph Nader is shooting for the impossible, and once again (hopefully NOT, this time, as people will remember last time), he will take votes from the Dems, possibly putting GWB back into office. Sometimes I wonder if he's on GWB's (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  global warming

Hey all, just thought I would post a link to two reports that I just found. Currious what kinda of debate could grow from them: (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Philosophy According to Franklin -- What is a Box?

(...) (Sorry for the spelling error...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Digitally Signed Email

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.debate "Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message news:slrnc385ha.8ka.....bu.edu... (...) good (...) It's a little silly to say "Simply have all users convince their ISP to change their email infrastructure". I'll (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact