 Off-Topic / Debate / 23390
23389  |  23391
Subject:
Is Nader really THAT stupid, or just a secret lapdog of GWB?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:31:16 GMT

Once again, Ralph Nader is shooting for the impossible, and once again
(hopefully NOT, this time, as people will remember last time), he will
take votes from the Dems, possibly putting GWB back into office.

Sometimes I wonder if he's on GWB's payroll in secret somewhere, as he
seems to enter the race at JUST the right time to start to pull
attention away from the Dem's gains and GWB's losses in the polls.

Nah.....he couldn't be THAT stupid/greedy, could he?

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/