 Off-Topic / Debate / *19666 (-10)
  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

(...) Are you out of your mind? That would be like me saying: 1. I believe Spencer plans to acquire a gun (though I have no evidence of this) 2. I believe that Spencer dislikes me intensely. Therefore 3. I am justified in lauching a mammoth (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

(...) Really? In what way? JOHN (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

(...) You and I agree that we should not be contributing aid to the worst nations in the world. It is a disgrace that China is a PNTR partner. Supporting Israel with no strings attached (and maybe at all) is also bad. Being there to help them up (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

(...) I could say the same... why do we need "hard evidence" to go to war(which, by the way, we have given saddam ample chances to avoid by simply telling us what he has) and "soft evidence" to stay home and let a US hating dictator get wmds? (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: More on the DPRK

(...) Yes it does help. You're merely being dismissive of the author, writing him off with "nuke 'em all", as if that's what the author is advocating... but I made the mistake of taking your comments seriously, when I pointed that isn't what the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

Thank you for being so transparent about your thinking. I leave you to the horror that is your thought process. Might makes right. He's a John Neal. The Arm of the Lord. Pathetic. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: More on the DPRK

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:HC469J.1tE7@lugnet.com... (...) Well, why did you respond with: "Doesn´t say nuclear there" if you referred to my statement instead of referring to the article? I have never said that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

(...) For the adult, perhaps. But in that case, the adult is behaving like a jackass. Dave! (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

(...) Ever play "King of the Hill" with a *really* big guy (an adult)? The adult *stays* king and all of the little guys have fun trying to topple him. He may feign that he is almost fallen, but that, too, is part of the game. The end result is that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Sun is not being very nice.

(...) What do you think about Canada, John? I mean, because France may have ulterior motives to speak against this war(their own oil interests in Iraq), what about the other countries that are speaking up against this fiasco your own United States (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact