 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 52 (-20)
  Re: Thank you, Todd

I haven't been over to lugnet NG for a while. I definitely second the motion. Very generous of you. Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (Nope, don't work for TLG, but want to...) legoman34@usa.net (URL) wait is over...) (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best-lock found.

I happened to be in New Jersey today for reasons I won't go into (I'm in Detroit at the moment in the WorldClub, typing away... if you travel a lot, pick a favorite airline and buy a club membership, it is so very very worth it) Anyway I was in the (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.market.shopping)

  OT: FS: Exin Castillos for sale on eBay

Hi all, It's a little off topic, but I'm selling a set of Exin Castillos (made in Barcellona Spain) on eBay right now. If you're interested, go to (URL) if this is too off-topic, these castillos aren't reall a clone-brand either, so I'm unsure of (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: TOG'L?

Steve Bliss wrote in message <371f683c.3113157@lu...et.com>... (...) Yea, as I remember, it was a somewhat soft plastic and thus not suited to very strong or rigid structures. Frank (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: TOG'L?

We had TOG'L when I was a kid. It was fun to play with, but I can't imagine doing any serious building with it. That lot on eBay has a lot of elements I've never seen before -- the Tog'lmen, the bars, the base(plate), the wheels. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: TOG'L?

(...) Looking at it, I think I've seen it before. Not sure if we had it as a kid, or a friend had it, but the picture definitely reminds me of something. It looks from the picture that some of the block sides were hinged which seems to be accessing (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  TOG'L?

Anyone ever heard of or seen TOG'L? These are pretty odd looking! I had never heard of them, and at first look they don't even look like Lego, but they are a building toy of some kind. Lots of strange parts in the pics. I saw this in the dead (ATL) (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: TENTE Database Sync-Up

(...) hi simon i haven't borrowed any pics off of your site to date (though i did get a couple of set numbers from there). actually i think i'm done adding images to the tente site i was working on (i'm kind of burned out on web publishing these (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  TENTE Database Sync-Up

I've got lots of catalogue pictures to upload to my web site if anyone wants to download them or anything. Joseph Gonalez - acknowledge these pics to Simon Denscombe. What is up with this newsgroup? No posts for days. The most recent update is (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  construction clones page has moved

i had to cancel my sisna account so the construction clones page has moved to: (URL) update any pertinent bookmarks ..joseph g (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Best-lock found.

After reading much about Best-Lock bricks last year, I was interested in seeing some, but was never able to find any. Long story short, I found several kits this afternoon at my local Target store. I picked up the Missle Launcher and Armored (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

(...) "train (...) aaaah... those jumbo sets are like duplo. the buckets make what kind of looks like a train but it doesn't run on a track or anything. sorry for not understanding. i didn't include any jpg.s for the section because of limited space (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

I just clicked on the URL you provided and scrolled down and found "train" and "train bucket"-- but no jpgs for that section:-( John (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

(...) photo (...) train (...) hmmmm.. i haven't seen ANY clones (tente, coko, tyco, etc.) with train stuff. where did you see the mention of trains? (now i'm curious.) ..joseph g (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

I noticed as I perused the list the mention of trainstrainstrains (but no photo link). Does anyone know where I might be able to find a jpg or photo of the train stuff? -John (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

(...) i'm pretty sure they're tiles on a plate ..joseph g (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

(...) Well I think TENTE is very ABS like much more than Megabloks which seems to be made from something else. (...) TENTE has these slope pieces also it must be a good idea then - LEGO don't have them probably because it goes against roof tile (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Coko Bricks Military Sets review

First off, I'll mention to newcomers that the Coko products apparently aren't new and were more readily available in the U.S. in the early to mid 1990's. You may still be able to find some in hobby shops or discount stores. An unofficial product (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  coko bricks pirate ship on ebay

i'm selling an unopened, medium-sized pirate ship by coko bricks on ebay (URL) also in the process of doing a review on the couple of coko military sets i have...it should appear on this newsgroup later today or early next week ..joseph g (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Tyco castle scans and PC problems

My computer went down this weekend so if all who were interested in the Tyco castle could email me again, I'll save their email addresses in a more secure place. The scans are up though! See them at: (URL) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact