 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 47
Re: TOG'L?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:04:05 GMT

John DiRienzo wrote:

Anyone ever heard of or seen TOG'L?  These are pretty odd looking!  I had
never heard of them, and at first look they don't even look like Lego, but
they are a building toy of some kind.  Lots of strange parts in the pics.  I
saw this in the dead (ATL) group, and thought I would pass it on to those
who might be interested who can't get ATL.

Looking at it, I think I've seen it before. Not sure if we had it as a
kid, or a friend had it, but the picture definitely reminds me of
something. It looks from the picture that some of the block sides were
hinged which seems to be accessing some deep memory of mine. What I
remember certainly didn't have those toglmen, but we may have just had a
basic set.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com