 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 44
43  |  45
Subject:
TENTE Database Sync-Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:55:19 GMT

I've got lots of catalogue pictures to upload to my web site if anyone
wants to download them or anything.  Joseph Gonalez - acknowledge these
pics to Simon Denscombe.

What is up with this newsgroup?  No posts for days.

The most recent update is here:-  http://www.tente.dabsol.co.uk
Or here (faster):- http://thunder.prohosting.com/~carbon60/tente/

It's way out of date compared with the amount of info I've got now.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170