 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 502 (-10)
  oh those crazy folks at ritvik

i bought a block bot today on my way home from class. It was the swat one. i think this model could have been designed a lot better than it was. one major problem and please dont call me nit-picky for this is that upon any arm extension over 45 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Has anyone heard of this?

(...) No way! The designs by the MegaBloks people are incredible! Their originality and creativity are not something to question. I've never seen LEGO put together such solid designs with basic bricks (well, not since the idea books of the 70's at (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general)

  Re: Megabloks Blok Bots

Forwarding from over in lugnet.space. -gyug (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Automatic Rifles & Submachine Guns

I have some of the Best Locks sets that I am willing to part with. They are also sold in the AAFES exchange under the name Solider Bear. THe blocks are not as tight,as LEGOs, but nice. The mini-figures are a little larger with a bigger head. I have (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Mega Bloks - ugh

(...) See: (URL) piece counts, pictures, etc. (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Mega Bloks - ugh

Hi, I was just at TRU today and I looked at the Mega Bloks area (by accident, really!). They have a new 1700-piece set that builds an aircraft carrier! It's selling for $79.99 CDN and when built, the model is over 3 feet long. Also includes 7 (8?) (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Mega Bloks - ugh

Hi, I was just at TRU today and I looked at the Mega Bloks area (by accident, really!). They have a new 1700-piece set that builds an aircraft carrier! It's selling for $79.99 CDN and when built, the model is over 3 feet long. Also includes 7 (8?) (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Automatic Rifles & Submachine Guns

(...) I bought a few military sets with a total of about 15 figures, and all of them were yellow. I'm not sure about the rest of the line, but the catalog seems to indicate a predominantly yellow population. Dave! (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Automatic Rifles & Submachine Guns

Dave! : ) (...) undeniably (...) Bulldozer (...) the (...) Yes, I like that aspect of them. I think LEGO can use some hints onto that aspect of scale. I went to Chris Leach's house last night, and he was talking about 4 wide fire trucks, and for (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Automatic Rifles & Submachine Guns

Scott: (...) TRU in Pittsburgh has two sets from the Construction line on the shelves featuring non-yellow minifigs. Though the bricks themselves are undeniably sub-LEGO, the designs of the vehicles themselves are very cool. The Bulldozer and Dump (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact