 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 499
Re: Automatic Rifles & Submachine Guns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 08:55:35 GMT

I have some of the Best Locks sets that I am willing to part with.  They are
also sold in the AAFES exchange under the name Solider Bear.  THe blocks are
not as tight,as LEGOs, but nice.  The mini-figures are a little larger with a
bigger head.  I have a couple of the attack helicopters as well as the Desert
set and a tank set.  If you click on the link you will see the prices listed
by the company.  I will seel the items for fraction of the listed price.  You
may e-mail me with any offers or terms, or to request more information.
Thanks,
CDC
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Drew,

Best lock makes the M-16. http://www.best-lock.com/new/index.html

You can get the sets at Target, the is also an online dealer they are
advertising on the set. As far as I have seen, the M-16 is the only gun • they
make.

Scott S.

Oh wow. Now I know what I want for Christmas! :) Thanks Scott!

Your welcome. Sigh, if only LEGO would make some of these sets (Yeah right)
that's all right. I will do it myself! : )
Have fun!

BTW, I did notice they had a person of African decent on some of their sets.
Interesting!

Scott S.
--
Soon to be Black & Veatch Employee: http://www.bv.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!