 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 500
Re: Megabloks Blok Bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 21:10:03 GMT

Forwarding from over in lugnet.space.
-gyug

In lugnet.space, Paul Gyugyi writes:
Hey, I just got a Megabloks "Space" Blok Bot, and it
is fantastic.  It is a 10" tall Mech robot with movable
arms and legs.

The usual complaints about the bricks not quite fitting
right apply.  I could not believe, after opening the bags,
how many small bricks were in the set.  Almost all pieces
were smaller than a 2x4, with the exception of some
decorative hands, feet, and cockpit.  But unlike recent lego,
the entire structural body had no large one-piece pre-fab
bricks.

The hinges for the arms and leg are rugged, and strong enough
to hold the arms in position.

See the megabloks page at:
http://www.megabloks.com/new/new_blok-bots.html

BTW, I didn't see a section for clone bricks, so I'm posting
to where the mecha-fans are probably hanging out.

-gyug