 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 498
Re: Mega Bloks - ugh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 02:52:58 GMT

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> writes:

I was just at TRU today and I looked at the Mega Bloks area (by accident,
really!).  They have a new 1700-piece set that builds an aircraft carrier!
It's selling for $79.99 CDN and when built, the model is over 3 feet long.
Also includes 7 (8?) little jets.  The box was HEAVY.  The ship's hull is made
from grey bricks, and not POOPs or other single use pieces which is a good
thing.  I am quite tempted to buy it just for the grey pieces...

See:

    http://www.graysage.edmonton.ab.ca/Toys/Megabloks/ProBuilder/USSKittyhawk/

For piece counts, pictures, etc.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/