 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 502
501  |  503
Subject:
oh those crazy folks at ritvik
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 16:24:59 GMT

i bought a block bot today on my way home from class.  It was the swat one.  i
think this model could have been designed a lot better than it was.  one major
problem and please dont call me nit-picky for this is that upon any arm
extension over 45 degrees from the body the robot falls face first on the
ground.  but on the bright side at least all your timmy minifigs can now have
a mech all to themselves!

-Adam Myers