 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 359
Re: The mythical gender-changing plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 04:23:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Frank Filz writes:

Richard Schamus wrote in message ...
They come in two varieties: 4x4 and 1x1.

You've been making misteaks again, you must have just been testing our
knowledge that the part is 2x2 not 4x4...

Frank
OOOPs! Where was my mind at. (I was "thinking" 4's... 2x2). Sorry for
any "mess with the people" stuff. (How many times do I have to type it?)
2x2
2x2
2x2
2x2
2x2

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
EASTCOAST LEGOFEST IN THE NATION'S CAPITOL, 9-11 JUNE!!
*****