 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 355
Re: The mythical gender-changing plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 19:10:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have some old tyco sets floating around, and I remember a gender
changing plate with studs on both sides, but the plate itself was about
1/3 the thickness of a normal lego plate.  I've never used it in any of
my lego models because I like to use only official lego parts, but it
does fit together fine with lego as I recall.

-Dave Jr.