 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 353
Re: The mythical gender-changing plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:40:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard W. Schamus writes:
Why don't people ask me? I'm one of the BEST resident experts on clones and
clone piece types.

Aw, Rich, that hurts!  You know I'm also a quite rabid apologist for clones!

   Dave!
Yes Dave, I know. You - me, a few others, (Joseph Gonzalez to be notable as
well). But how many know how many colors these things come in? (Some of my
close WAMALUG peers would say, that's a bad thing, but I don't care.)

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
EASTCOAST LEGOFEST IN THE NATION'S CAPITOL, 9-11 JUNE!!
*****