 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 354
Re: The mythical gender-changing plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:36:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard W. Schamus writes:
Yes Dave, I know. You - me, a few others, (Joseph Gonzalez to be notable as
well). But how many know how many colors these things come in? (Some of my
close WAMALUG peers would say, that's a bad thing, but I don't care.)

  Hmm... You raise a good point, and you also bring to mind another question:
  Do you have any idea how many "non-standard" clone pieces there are?  That
is, pieces that aren't readily equated, in terms of shape, to existing Lego
pieces?  That would actually be of greater interest to me than the color
spectrum, which is, of course, much broader among clones than among true Lego.

     Dave!