(...) If by "cool" you mean dirty-looking, not useful for building, and generally ugly then yeah, they might be cool. :) OK, PoC would actually fit the Pyrates style better than if it had been done in LEGO but it still doesn't mean you can build (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Pirates of the Caribbean license deal!

Read about it (URL) Not a lot of detail yet, but if the existing (URL) sets are any indication, then the POTC sets will be very cool. Dave! (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: New Command Ops sets at www.megabloks.com

(...) Hey, I just noticed something else. This set has been removed from the (URL) Mega Bloks> website. Hmm... Dave! (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Two New MOCs

(...) I'm not familiar with that film, but it sounds cool. If I weren't on a slothnet dialup connection, I'd give it a look. (...) I'm glad to hear that I may have rekindled your interest in the brand! Mega Bloks offers a ton of cool elements that (...) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: New MegaBloks Sets

(...) Hi Ken! Thanks for the link. If you haven't checked it out already, you might want to stop by the Bloks forum. There's been a little discussion of the ToyFair pics already, plus an extra link or two. Check it out: (URL) again. Dave! (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New MegaBloks Sets